Keeping Your Servers Cooled
ASM’s adjustable height Lev-A-Flow AF200 perforated panel (patent pending) is part of a series of air flow panels – the industry’s only air flow panel that allows adjustment in thickness to sit flush with the adjacent solid panels. The AF200 is also available in all HPL thicknesses, has a free area of 25% and comes with or without mechanical dampers.
- Free open area of 25% allows for significant air movement
- The AF200 panel is completely interchangeable with FS and S-Series systems
- Properly distributes airflow to those areas where additional air is required
ASM’s new adjustable height Lev-A-Flow AF400 air flow panel is a lower cost alternative to the Accel-Air panel. Our AF400 airflow panel is constructed of rigid steel and has a free open area of 50% for those applications where additional cooling is required. It comes with or without mechanical dampers.
- Free open area of 50% allows for excellent air movement
- The AF400 panel is completely interchangeable with FS and S-Series systems
- Distributes large volumes of airflow to those areas housing servers and other computer equipment
Aluminum Accel-Air Panel
We are often asked if a perforated panel provide structural integrity. The answer is Yes, ASM’s AF200 panel can. The AF200’s exterior surfaces sandwich an interior structural grate, providing strength unparalleled by industry counterparts.